We want to make a quality Christian education available to as many families as possible. Since we know distance and parents’ schedules can sometimes be an obstacle, Lakewood Park offers a bussing program to transport students to and from the school.
- Love’s Truck Stop/Fuel Station – Angola Exit 7:00 AM; 3:50 PM
- Waterloo Truck Stop- Waterloo Exit 7:20 AM; 3:35 PM
- Shell Gas Station/Burger King -Dupont Exit 7:05 AM; 3:45 PM
- Shell Gas Station/Menards – Exit 305-A, East Illinois Rd 6:55 AM; 4:03 PM
- Participants will pay $85 per month, per child, with a monthly cap of $200 per family.
- Families will be billed on a monthly basis. Fees are not pro-rated.
- Charges will be facilitated through FACTS Tuition Management on the 10th of each month. The creation of the FACTS plan is required prior to the student using any bus services. (When possible, the bus charges will be added to an existing tuition payment plan.)
- A $10 fee will apply for any one-time bus use that may be needed. Families should contact the front office or the Director of Student Life one day in advance in order secure that spot. Please note that this use is subject to available space on the bus.
- If you would like to discontinue the bus program, you must notify the front office or the Director of Student Life two weeks in advance.
- A late fee of $10 will be assessed if full payment is not received after a ten day grace period. Nonpayment by the end of the second month will result in the service being denied until the balance owed is paid.
Daily/Weather Announcements Impacting Bus Routes
The bus will run at the same time daily, even on Thursday’s delayed start day. An attempt will be made to regularly call all delays prior to 6:30 AM, when the bus route begins. In the event of a 2-hour delay, the bus routes will continue to operate, but at a rate exactly 2-hours past the normally scheduled pickup time.
If you would like to sign up your student(s) for the bussing program, or if you would like more information, please email Jordan Placencia at [email protected] Please note that acceptance to the bussing program is based on available space on the bus, and students are added based on a first come basis. Additional students are placed on a waitlist and can be added to the program as space becomes available.