LP After-Care is open and available every day that school is in session from dismissal until 6:00pm. There is no before-school care, but the cafeteria doors open at 7:00am daily and at 9:00am when we have a two-hour delay. Services will not be offered when school is not in session (school closing, scheduled breaks, etc.).
● LP After-Care will be billed by the hour at $4 per hour per child.
● There will be a $75/week cost cap for families of 2 kids and $100/week cost cap for families of 3+ kids
● A charge of $1 per minute per family will be applied when students are not picked up by 6:00pm, and the weekly cap does not apply to this additional charge.
● Families will be charged based upon the times documented on the sign-in/sign-out
sheet and will be billed on a monthly basis. Since there is no separate registration
paperwork for LP After-Care, all families will be billed for any time that their student(s)attend after-care.
● A late fee of $10 will be assessed after 10 days of the billing date. Nonpayment by the end of the second month will result in a meeting with the principal, at which time services may be denied until the balance is paid.